Friday, November 12, 2010

Catching up..

November 8, 2010


railing being installed


door to the crawlspace


frost on the shingle's!!
November 12, 2010

It's been a busy week..the drywall crew are still at it, they are mudding now, I think they'll be here for one more week.  Chris and his guys have been installing stuff, like the furnace and duct work, the siding is done, the gutters have been installed, and the outside lights are on too.  Tom the excavator has been working at making things look nice around the house.  I've had a big week that involved putting a lot of miles on the van..but now the flooring has been picked out, as well as the appliances.  I've met with the glass block guy, and the trim guy, and today I finally made a decision on what type of countertops for the kitchen, bar, and office (and I went for the money savers), and I also chose paint colors for the entire house.  Tonight I picked out a kitchen faucet, a door handle set for the entry door, and also a doorbell.  Tomorrow night I'll choose the toilets...amazing how many decisions are required!!!!  The weather has been just lovely all week and I've enjoyed the beautiful sunsets every evening from the new house, it's as if God is giving me a preview... here's a few more pictures I took today.









No comments:

Post a Comment