Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brrr..it's really cold!

December 14th:

Yesterday the flooring guys were here and laid the tile in the 2nd bathroom, it's not grouted yet and the color isn't entirely true because of the camera flash.  Chris was working on installing the vessel sink on the vanity, which is one of the antique dressers that I bought in the fall. Sadly, the refinishing job I did on the dressers ( or anything else I refinished) didn't come out well, it has bubbles in the varnish that can be felt if you rub your hand over it, and seen if you look at it just so.... I plan to do the top over again in the spring.  I have one pic to post, I'll add more later today when I brave the weather and walk down the driveway to the house and take some more.  Everyone came to work today, and the weather is so nasty!  Windy, eleven degree's, lake effect snow warning... Chris and his crew are here, and the flooring guys too,  the appliances are scheduled for delivery today, I wonder if they'll make it and where they will park to unload when they get here!


Tile in second bathroom.
P.S.
Appliance delivery didn't happen today... roads to bad they said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment